Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Nimo-Joy from Runda Desperately Seeks a Sex Partner From within Her Reach

"How is ur evening admin?to all guys am Nimo Joy 35 yrs single from Runda Estate here in Nairobi , am a stable financially mum looking for my own young and serious guy, i promise to make him financially n sensually happy and provide..I am looking for a guy to spend this coming December Holiday with my money. He should know how to handle a mature.It is long time since I had real sex.The last sex gave me this baby I am holding in this photo .I need someone to go out and have a fun time with in clubs. I need someone who will appreciate I have a baby girl who I love so much n who will enjoy being with me "

CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL HER PHOTOS
★•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up with her text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word “Nimo-Joy” to admin on +254706-179-745 . serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual.We hook privately .We also PUBLICLY post your details n photos on our sites if willing n with your PERMISSION

1 comment: