Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Christine Wamae,Nairobi

"I am extremely happy sugarlady to find a place where I  can meet with someone who I really want in ma life. I am scared abit of being exposed and embarrassed in public by going after a younger guy for a relationship as  I can never predict how my friends who see this will react. My name "Christine Wamae "  n should be posted on ur site  please and kindly don't even cover my face so that one interested in me can see properly.I am a divorced but now single business woman.here in Nairobi town. I will not be sharing the nature of my business i do but will say the nature of my job makes me to travel alot around the country and mostly East Africa  countries. I most times do not go alone. I would wish to get a mature person to accompany me. I have 2 daughters and they are not with me. They have grown ups now and now in the university planning their next stage in life. If I am not doing my business, I love to just relax and enjoy myself n that why i need a guy. I love to do too many things I will not be mentioning here.I will tell n show him what i like.thanx"


★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up with her WHATSAPP/SMS ur details: AGE, LOCATION, NAME and the word “Christine” to admin who will hook on +254714-087-586 .Jokers please keep off,u will be ignored and dismissed

1 comment: