Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

- Marie Judie from Nairobi,Karen

Hi admin,I am Marie Judie from Nairobi,Karen estate. I admire the work you do here for sugar mummy like me who would want to be hooked.I am learned n working in ma own office. I married a very mature and wealthy man because he was rich but I have absolutely no love for him. I thought his wealth will be enough to keep happy but as it turns out, it isn’t. I am very unhappy right now. I am a business woman and spend most of my time away from home. I have kids and but they are in boarding school. I do make enough from my business but the bulk of the money I have is from my husband. He is a wonderful provider but not a good lover nor does he care what happens to me nor how I feel. I am looking for someone who can love and appreciate me as his sugarlady. I need someone who is handsome. Someone I can look at and admire and know that the people around us admire him to and jealous that he is with me. I am a very beautiful lady and I assure you that the people around will feel the same way about him. He should be tall as well. I love looking up to my man. I am taller than my husband but I take it because of what I am getting from him. I will not take it from someone who will be gaining from me. I will care for my man. I can provide a place where he can stay and we can spend our time together. I will also provide him with a nice car for transportation and whatever financial support he would want from me as long as he remains loving and faithful to me. He loses everything the moment he cheats on me.thanks"

If you need to be hooked to her sms or Whatsapp the word "Marie" to admin on +254707-391-930. We imediately huk you with her.Jokers n underages will be dismissed.

1 comment: