Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Vallery ,Muthaiga,Nairobi

"Now my name is vallery from Muthaiga,Nairobi,, 33 years old and a mother of one baby gorl. I separated with my husband four years ago when my daughter was born and has since been single. I am a business lady in Nairobi  and a residence there. I need a hook up with a young man who can satisfy my sexual needs whenever they arise.... I prefer dark guys with strong muscles and broad shoulders. He should have a great ability to keep a woman of my type in bed. All the other qualities that i expect from him will be discussed on our meeting."


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "vallery" to admin on +254714-087-586 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment