Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Cynthia from Kisumu

"Good morning,,, I hope I have not interrupted your concentration. I am Cynthia from Kisumu in Kenya. I believe in the spirit of love but it sometimes become boring. Admin I saw this page in an advert and decided to watch it. I want to say that I contacted one of the clients who is a lady just like me and she told me all about you. I need a hook up with a young man who can excite a woman sexually at a fee,,, of cos not above the age of 31 years n not below 18yrs. He should be energetic and generally handsome love active men on bed.I am completely single with no association with no any man,so worry not about ur security.HIV test i say is a must"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Cynthia" to admin on +254707-391-930 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual 

2 comments:

  1. its good l am asking you phone number mobile number etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. muriithi phone 0706 337 120 send maney how can we meet etc l am asking e mail id etc

    ReplyDelete