Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Susan,Milimani Estate Nakuru Area

"hello Admin,I am very happy to get in touch with you after all that long time of searching to no avail. You guys are really doing a wonderful great job here and I sincerely appreciate for that. I am very impressed with it. I actually got to know about you guys through online searching n googling so I decided to try my luck.My name is Susan . I live in Milimani Estate Area here in Nakuru. I am 34 years old single sugarlady. I am an auditor with a certain company in Nairobi. I love to have romance with younger men just to enjoy myself. I need a handsome young sugarboy who is willing to b with me. I need someone who is handsome and has big d*ck for personal satisfaction . Someone who can be with me and make me excited. I promise to be faithful to him and provide him matrue love.Thanks" 


For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word "Susan"to +254714-087-586 or u whatsapp on +254714-087-586 for hook up, serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual 

2 comments: