Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-REGINA GITHAE,NAKURU


"I am extremely happy to find a place where I as a sugar mummy can meet with someone who I really want. I am scared abit of been exposed and embarrassed in public by going after younger guy. These days, you can never predict how they can react. My name "Regina Githae " should be posted please and kindly don't cover my face so that one interested in me can see properly.I am a business woman.here in Nakuru. I will not be sharing the nature of my business but will say the nature of my job makes me to travel to a few African countries and mostly European countries. I most times do not go alone. I would have quite a number of people with me. I have 2 daughters and they are not with me. They have grown ups now and in the university planning their next stage in life. If I am not doing my business, I love to just relax and enjoy myself n that why i need a guy. I love to do too many things I will not be mentioning here.thanx"

If you need to be hooked to her sms or Whatsapp the word "Regina" to admin on +254707-391-930. We imediately huk you with her.Jokers n underages will be dismissed.

1 comment: