Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Irene,From Nakuru

''Morning admin?,I am Irene, avery young single mama from Mawanga in Nakuru where i have 5000 acres of Land left by my late husband. how does this online hook up work? please I just need a man who can keep me company. When i say a man i mean a guy of any age as far he is good in bed.A man is a any male who is good in bed regardless of the age.Am single independent & financially stable, My friend told me she got a guy from here so help me find a cool young guy that is responsible n who can accompany me n keep me happy! they can drop me a message to you n get me one..thank you''


★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Irene"to admin on +254707-391-930 . serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

12 comments:

  1. help me with you phone number or mobile number

    ReplyDelete
  2. muriithi phone 0706 337 120 l am asking you e mail ld phone number or mobile number and address etc send sam amaunt of manye

    ReplyDelete
  3. 36 charles muriithi muriuki nakuru town

    ReplyDelete
  4. tel me how we can meet tolk etc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dancel from jb mawanga aim 22years old 0710843611

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dancel apa niko fty nichapie 0710843611

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hae,I am very pleasure to meet you and I will make you happy as a princess

    ReplyDelete