Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Joslyn,Muthaiga, Nairobi

"Hello admin,i have been seeing your posts for a very long time now,until my close friend tried out last week and she got a nice guy from here.I decided to have a try too,am Joslyn,single lady,from Muthaiga, Nairobi.I have ventured so much into  many businesses although am also a nurse,i need a young and mature kenyan guy,from any place in Kenya,i do not mind about distance because i believe a relationship can work even if there is distance between the two as long as there is constant communication.I will provide him with bus fare if he cannot afford and i also assure him financial support.Am a descent woman who loves socializing,listening to music,and having fun.So i need someone who also loves having fun.Hook me up soon"

★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Joslyn" to admin on +254707-391-930. serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

2 comments:

  1. Hey juddy can you hook me up with this lady my email iz konvqtpoyooz@gmail.com am from coast bt currently in meru whtspp +254703562855

    ReplyDelete
  2. My experience working with Benjamin ( A Loan Officer) was a pleasure. He was completely upfront about the costs and whether the deal made sense financially. In fact, when I explained my situation, he advised me not to refinance unless the current terms improved even though it cost him business. When he later contacted me about a better deal, I jumped at it because he had earned my trust"Definitely made me feel confident that I was working with a great loan company / great business person who knew his worth of business lines.I will advies anyone here looking for any kind of loan to contact Mr Benjamin because he and his company helped me with a loan at the rate 2% which was very impressive.I had Mr Benjamin contact Office Email on .... 247officedept@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete