Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Martha From Nakuru

"Hi admin?I really like what you guys are doing here. I have been here for a week now just getting used to the feel of this online hook up site and I believe I am beginning to accept that it is the best and honest site so far that i can get what i've always wishd to get for a long tym, just that i din't knw how and wea to, I need a young guy,A toyboy, who can be with me on agreement basis. someone who is presentable smart and fun to be with for pleasures and stuff...a guy who can make a woman sexually excited.I will be paying his bills"

★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up with her WHATSAPP/SMS ur details: AGE, LOCATION, NAME and the word “Martha” to admin who will hook on +254714-087-586 .Jokers please keep off,u will be ignored

1 comment: