Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Aashirya from Westalnds,Loresho area Nairobi

''Hi admin my name is Aashirya from Westalnds,Loresho area Nairobi, post this for me please . I have been spending some time on this page of urs.. mainly doing some observation and i hv realised u r very serious about this hook up thing.This came when i decided to test the reality of this and u dismissed me as a joker.I am very sorry for that just forget about that.I am seriously seeking a serious sex partner from Nairobi.Tribe is not my concern now nor his financial status coz for me i am not after money but love that can lead to marriage.i come from a rich family.I love listening to some music,hot shower and good sex performance with the right person ..etc. It sure would be nice to have some nice company when i am free, hook me up with a nyc serious guy for pleasures moments and he must be ready to be my marriage partner if it happen in future."


SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE
★•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Aashirya." to admin on+254706-179-745 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment