Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

DAMN RICH TOP GAY MAN SEEKING A SIZ GAY IN MOMBASA

DAMN RICH TOP GAY MAN SEEKING A SIZ GAY IN MOMBASA

"HELLO ADMIN,I'm a foreign man from Indonesia but currently in Mombasa for leisure .I am seriously looking for one top sugar boy that will handle me in bed I need one man to fuck ME very well. he will be given a car and a house in Nairobi, if he performs well enough , money is not my problem.I am a renowned business gay man .I fuck like a stallion.i fuck like a real machine but i dont destroy. I am doing very well for myself. I need a young top gay man(not siz gay please) to make me happy kindly inbox admin or better still call the agent now to get my numbers"


★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Foreign-Gay" to admin on  +254706-179-745 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

1 comment: