Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Financially Unstable dude Seeks Sugarmummy























"Hi admin?Dear sugarmummies,I am John Kimeru 25yrs old sugarboy from Githurai 44,Nairobi seeking my own sugarmummy from area around Nairobi. .Am a student at KU where i undertake BA degree now in my second years but have rented outside the school.am financially very unstable with almost nothing that i want in my life.I dont even have a girl friend as i can sustain none as i dont have money.I am even struggling to survive.I am looking for a sugarmummy to feed me.I am very good in bed sexually excite any woman.I have a good size of dick(16") .I have stayed for more than two years with no sex encounter with anyone.I have missed that female presence near me for years but i have the feeling a sugarmummy will be the best for me when it comes to bed, want one who is ready to be spoilt with sex and money.i am young sexually active guy who can satisfy any sugarmummy sexually at a fee. HIV test is a Must.jokers go to hell ,this serious matter that doesnt concern you assholes"


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word“ John-Kimeru” to admin on+254706-179-745 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment