Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

MIRIAM from Nakuru county























Hi my name is MIRIAM from Nakuru county. I am lovely and caring single n unmarried sugarlady. I am born and was brought up in Nakuru. I am a tourist hotel manager here in Nakuru town . I am not social and would prefer being alone rather than stay there with and chat with friends. am so silent but serious when it comes to business. I need to hook up with a young serious mature-minded man who is ready to cope up with relationship with me n handle me happily.I will provide everything to sustain our relationship upon hook up

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word“MIRIAM” to admin on +254706-179-745 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment