Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

A WHITE YOUNG SUGARLADY FROM NEW YORK VISITING KENYA
























"Hello admin guys, im so happy to have 
landed this hook up site last month.
I have been following you keenly n observing
what u have been doing.This a wonderful job
n i really love it.My name is Estin Phoebe,
a financially stable,28YRS oldworking class lady
in city of New York,United State of America.
I am now for Holiday. I am very social and I love
travelling,fun and mostly adventure..I also love
having new friends. planning to travel to Kenya next month as tourist all in bid to explore Africa..Im not yet married.All what im in need of is a young single Kenyan African guy who is willing to have me for the time i will b there .I want him to guide me on the place that would b best to vist .He must also b ready to have some kind of fun with me.I say again i am single and I expect him to b single too.He should b smart and presentable.Let him b young and old.I need a good sex life and relationship He should b patient and wait for me.please HIV test will b a must.I will provide every thing for the time we shall b together"


CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE PHOTOS
★•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Estin." to admin on +254706-179-745 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

5 comments:

  1. reach me on 0729571617 n have a kenyan taste

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i am here whom you are searching for such a long time. i can be the man who fulfill your sexual desire with 100% Satisfaction in a relationship. please do contact me on gigoloontown@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enter your comment...Hey d a lady u looking smart and very oky may i plz hook up u and we form a strong relatiônshp plz i beg u am aged 24yrs old am so much interested contact me on 0742443190

    ReplyDelete