Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Single Sugarlady In Nakuru























"Hi my Facebook friends, am very new to this online hookup.I have never  tried it in my life  .I want try  one today n see how the life it will be .my name is Joan Mbete here at Nakuru.I am single business woman here in Nakuru.I o have my own baby,car,business n house except ma partner n that why i am here. ,i need a young man in my life who is very Romantic n who can care for woman ,i am a single woman , am not married and am looking for someone to spend the rest of my time with, please not that you must be good in bed and +18 ,bcos i don't want any child abuse issue, kindly drop your info n share my picture, so that i can add you up if your interested in me .THANK YOU" 


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word“Joan” to admin on +254706-179-745 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

1 comment: