Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Sugarbabe seeks a guy for relationship























"Hello admin, please post this for me. my name is Hanifa,please let me know when u post this.. I'm 19yrs. I'm a good girl but a christian and I stay in Kileleshwa.. I have very strict parents that don't allow me go out & monitor my every movements so I ve neva had a bf.I now in university n i now free to interact with any man of my choice. I just need a caring n understandin guy dat even tho we don't get 2 see often, will give me attention and love me.I need someone who love fun,who cares for a lady n who is need of a lady relationship. Kindly inbox if really need me"


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word“ Hanifa” to admin on +254706-179-745 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

2 comments: