Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

A SUGARMUMMY IN NAKURU

A SUGARMUMMY IN NAKURU

"Hello guys, Hope you are fine just like me. My name is Viviene Nelson here in Nakuru where I do car sale business . I used to have a young man in my life who I dated but he has moved on to something else so I am here looking for his replacement right here. I am a business woman. I was married till when my husband went to rest and so I now handle all his affairs and mine. I don’t go to clubs anymore too. I just love listening to music and watching movies in private. I love reading too but what I read are mostly inspirational novels. I need someone very honest. Someone who is handsome, strong and love women. I promise to take care of all his needs and will do anything to make sure he is always happy.Anyone interested and wants to hook up with me should please write to admin .Thanks Admin for posting this and I am still looking forward to have one good guy from our page very soon. Please keep this wonderful work up."


★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Viviene." to admin on +254706-179-745 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment