Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Catherine,Sugarlady from Mombasa seeks a Toyboy

"Am Catherine, I saw your fan page on facebook so I decided to write you this request. I’m beautifully made working lady, working with milk production firm here in Mombasa . I am in my late 30′s and I am also a business woman. I am not married to anyone n I hv been single through out of my life. I badly need relationship with a mature minded guy regardless of his age,location,race,religion n tribe.Please connect me with one good guy from ur page admin. . I promise to spend any amount on him as long as he can satisfy my needs.. Thanks. Right now i am in kitui town for business reason but I will b back to Mombasa "


★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Catherine" to admin on +254706-179-745  serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cate am Eugene and saw your comment would you like us to meet up I promise to satisfy all your needs as long as you are nice to me everywhere 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. https://fearthebunny.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete