Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Rich Sugarmummy In Nairobi


















''Hi admin ,i am Grace Aluora Aloo here in Nairobi. I am doing okay for myself finacially but have not met a man ready to settle with me. Maybe because of nature of my job that make me always seems busy. I am seeking a handsome young man that is ready to settle down n love having fun with a woman. I am looking for a young guy who is serious in having an elderly woman for fun when free especially on weekends n holidays.. I am here seeking a young guy who also knows how to have a nice time. I need someone very decent respectful that I would love to be seen with. Someone who knows how to behave in public and i promise to always make him happy.''


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word“Grace” to admin on +254706-179-745 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual 

No comments:

Post a Comment