Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Sandra 38 years old SugarMama in Nairobi Seeks a Toyboy To Spoil

"Hi Guys .My name is Sandra 38 years old and i work and live in Nairobi.I came across this page some hours ago and i got very impress with the posts i saw . My age is 31.  hopefully i will get one sexually hot and active sugar boy who is ready to be spoilt sexually.
I guess you know what a sugar mummy want in life. I would want to be with the best of the best.. I am a business woman. I work for no one but for myself. I am not married for ur information nor have I ever been. I do have 1 baby girl from my previous relationships though we parted away,. I have not really had a man to go with so I can not say how it really feels. I need someone who is ready to learn my styles n to love and appreciate me. What you have to note is that I am a fun-loving woman woman who loves to adventure new things.I need serious guy for this but not those who seem joker.This is just an advise to any joker out there, bother me not. I need someone serious so we can have mature relationship. I need someone who can be very romantic times with a woman like me. I as a sugar mummy will provide absolutely all he would ever want to be happy and get him much more than he ever dreamed of. Thanks Admin for agreeing to get me posted on your site"


Click Here To See More Photos
★•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Sandra" to admin on +254706-179-745 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

13 comments:

  1. U kan get me through 0707141373

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, My name is Jason
    i study and work to pay my bills
    i prefer to listen to trance n house music.
    i watch quite number of movies n series.
    i can cook, and i usually say what i feel like, i dont lie
    i dont read much
    lol, am not very good in keeping the place clean,
    i am loyal
    understanding
    caring
    loving
    always honest
    and mostly i will always make time for the person

    i love adventure and horror as well as little spicy in life
    am outgoing
    am a business person but i love to freelance and blog
    i used to have my very own pets back in congo, cat n a dog.
    i don't smoke,
    i drink once a month, with friends

    i am very curious person
    i might put pressure on some1 if i like that person
    i may get annoying

    am not perfect

    email me @
    Jason.aatol@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, i am here whom you are searching for such a long time. i can be the man who fulfill your sexual desire with 100% Satisfaction in a relationship. please do contact me on gigoloontown@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need a sugar mummy?? now is the time because Mr Ibadin helped me out to get a sugar mummy after all I have gone through. When I called Mr Ibadin on 08169207857. I taught it will fail but he helped me and get connected with my lady call him today on 08169207857 for hook up. Believe me or not I have noting to loose again thank God for my life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you need a sugar mummy?? now is the time because Mr Ibadin helped me out to get a sugar mummy after all I have gone through. When I called Mr Ibadin on 08169207857. I taught it will fail but he helped me and get connected with my lady call him today on 08169207857 for hook up. Believe me or not I have noting to loose again thank God for my life

    ReplyDelete
  6. HELLO EVERYONE GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET THE BEST DATING AGENCY IN THE WORLD CONTACT US ON (+234 9085458667) Are you good in Bed? Do you really need a hookup with rich sexy Sugarmummy ,Daddy ,Lesbian or Gay that can change your life completely with money and influence, so get the opportunity to meet sugarmummies and sugardadies from all works of life, politicians, Bankers, Oil ladies, Directors, Gold dealers, Cash money ladies, Doctors, London Based willing to pay as much as $800 to $1,000 Dollar and in Naira N150,000 to #200,000 Naira per Night and get the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in the World. LAGOS, ABUJA, CALABAR, DELTA, ANAMBRA, PORT, IBADAN, RIVER, JOS, BENIN, ONDO, Benin Republic, Ghana, South Africa, UK, U.S.A, Dubai, Paris, Germany and some other countries, we have some rich sugarmummies and sugardaddies who are urgently looking for youngmen and youngladies to spend their Money on.Contact our Administrative Officer MR AKINDELE JOHNSON on (+234 9085458667 )OR (+1 732 395-7899) our email, happyhookup2016@gmail.com or facebook (AKINDELE ADEROJU JOHNSON)..APPROVED. (RC:127561)..MOTTO: FROM IMPOSSIBLE TO POSSIBILITIES

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful i love .....jst felt for you please admin i want to get in contact with her

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm Interested In You So Call Me 0781234915

    ReplyDelete