Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Nimmoh Seeks a Guy after completing his KCSE exams

































"Hi admin,I am Nimmoh a sexually active young lady,from Ongata Rongai but currently in Dubai for a business.I willl be back in Kenya in two weeks time.All i need is u reserve for me a serious guy who wants a hot  sex with me I reserve for me one guy who is doing KCSE ,I know they will b hot stuff after being fucked by the exam.They are also teenager who are sexually active and tender.They are also young when it comes to sex nad they like being taught new tricks and tip in sexual matters.Get me one guy who is doing his KCSE this year.They are young and manageable.They will also be free for me. we shall plan on how to meet love  sex with guys with a guy who is sexually active all for fun and adventure.I want a guy who gonna  lay me down for remarkable sex.Hiv test will be a must for naked sex.I will provide everything for our relationship.Get one active dude please who need me.After completing his KCSE I will get him a job"



Click here to see Photos

★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Nimmoh" to admin on +254706-179-745 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

1 comment: