Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Rich SugarDaddy Seeks KCSE lady to spoil

"There is so much information about me to know but I will try to tell as much as possible. My name is Godfrey and I am 33 years old single guy here in Kileleshwa area of Nairobi.I am single after divorcing my wife last year. I am not looking for someone to marry me again. I have accepted that aspect of my life as a closed that chapter. All I am just looking for a cute young  lady preferably those young form four chicks just for fun .Admin seriously get me one young chick who is sitting for her KCSE exam this year.I need one form four leaver to spoil.All  I need is happiness in my life and I hope to meet someone who will provide it for me in return i will provide money n sexual excitement for her.Admin kindly hook me with one young beautiful lady around Nairobi n Thika from our page n i will appreciate.I would love the one doing her KCSE exam as she will treat me good.i will love her.I dont mind of her tribe"


★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Godfrey" to admin on +254706-179-745 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

1 comment:

  1. Hi ad love to meet you in just cleared high school last year . Hit me up on 0712815684

    ReplyDelete