Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Harriet Mukio in Nyeri.

''Hi admin ,i am Harriet Mukio here in Nyeri. I am doing okay for myself financially but have not met a man ready to settle with me. Maybe because of nature of my job. I am seeking a handsome man that is ready to settle down and likes children.I am really not sure if I want to be exposed that I am looking for a young guy but i dont care of those who know what they shall say I know I have made the money to be classified as a sugar mummy and so I do not mind the title. I am here seeking a young guy who also knows how to have a nice time. I need someone very decent respectful that I would love to be seen with. Someone who knows how to behave in public and i promise to always make him happy.''



★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Harriet" to admin on +254706-179-745. serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual 

3 comments:

  1. HELLO EVERYONE GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET THE BEST DATING AGENCY IN THE WORLD CONTACT US ON (+234 9085458667) Are you good in Bed? Do you really need a hookup with rich sexy Sugarmummy ,Daddy ,Lesbian or Gay that can change your life completely with money and influence, so get the opportunity to meet sugarmummies and sugardadies from all works of life, politicians, Bankers, Oil ladies, Directors, Gold dealers, Cash money ladies, Doctors, London Based willing to pay as much as $800 to $1,000 Dollar and in Naira N150,000 to #200,000 Naira per Night and get the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in the World. LAGOS, ABUJA, CALABAR, DELTA, ANAMBRA, PORT, IBADAN, RIVER, JOS, BENIN, ONDO, Benin Republic, Ghana, South Africa, UK, U.S.A, Dubai, Paris, Germany and some other countries, we have some rich sugarmummies and sugardaddies who are urgently looking for youngmen and youngladies to spend their Money on.Contact our Administrative Officer MR AKINDELE JOHNSON on (+234 9085458667 )OR (+1 732 395-7899) our email, happyhookup2016@gmail.com or facebook (AKINDELE ADEROJU JOHNSON)..APPROVED. (RC:127561)..MOTTO: FROM IMPOSSIBLE TO POSSIBILITIES

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi harriet so nice to meet u.looking forward to knowing you better.

    ReplyDelete