Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

SUGARLADY SEEKS A PLAYBOY WHO HAVE A DRIVING LICENCE

SUGARLADY SEEKS A PLAYBOY WHO HAVE A DRIVING LICENCE

"How is u admin n ur guys??I happened to come across this site yesterday night and i got interested in having my own toyboy who must have a valid driving licence as i also want a driver .I am Maureen ,am 30yrs old sugar-lady working in my own company here in Nairobi.am not married m u people and am not looking forward to it as old I am passed by tyme. please hook me with one young guy who can just make my life more beautiful n enjoyable just like my married fellow woman and i will maintain him in all that he requires. I don’t mind the tribe provided he is good at it and willing to be with me. "


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Maureen" to admin on +254706-179-745 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

3 comments: