Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Rhoda From Karen,Nairobi

"Am Rhoda and I currently live in Karen. Looking a young man to date. I don't at all all mind his race or financial status, am open to someone who is sexually sweet and loves his life being with a woman, Hopefully we shall have the same interests and would like to do things together. I love exploring new things,styles,tips n tricks I was blessed wit a nice modern and a beautiful home home in Karen after we divorced with ma husband. I am self employed n most of my weeks r spent at work. While at home i just like relaxing on bed, listen to music, read novels and more other exciting stuff. am looking for new sexual experiences in life. if you are here to have fun with a woman then I am here for u bov from Nairobi"



Click Here To See More Photos ★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word " Rhoda" to admin on +254706-179-745 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment