Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Rich Young Sugardaddy in Kasarani,Nairobi

"Hi ladies .i am Paul Mwangi  from Kasarani region in great Nairobi County .I am Kenyan man with a passion to meet a young woman and have some kind of fun with her..I'm self employed man in dire need of a loving young lady who is need of fun,relationship.I feel like fucking someone,my dick is aching.it is need of a vagina to penetrate for pleasure. I gonna pay her well as far let it to me.I am looking for something discrete or secret relationship with no string attached.I will pay her good'


★•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Paul " to admin on +254706-179-745 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment