Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Beatrice Wanjiru From Thika














































"Hello guys am Beatrice Wanjiru  From Thika where i work in ma own privately owned college   as a manager after i was left by late husband who passed on like four years ago.I need a hook up with one one serious guy from you guys. I am woman who need love and care from a serious guy who i will be having fun with when free.I love guy with passion especially who are serious with ladies.I will him good and care. I am not married but I do not want heads to turn when I pass because they saw my picture online. Please admin i am seriously in need of a serious dude for fun around Thika,Nairobi or  any where reachable.Hiv test i say is a must before any bedly act for leisure."


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word“Beatrice” to admin on +254706-179-745 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

2 comments:

  1. 36 nakuru town charles muriithi muriuki bestrice to admin on + 2554706-179-745.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beatrice hola me on 0703288642

    ReplyDelete