Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Sugarlady seeks Rehook up after rejecting a guy



































"Hi admin??Stupid ,stinking maggot. I am the lady who requested hook up with a guy last week n u hooked me up.I am  Bernice from 32 years old living in ruaka. I ahve an issue with you.why do u behave. like unlearned monk sometimes.why do that to me??? I hate this.The guy u gave me is not worth my hook up fee of ksh 3500 i sent to u.I dont appreciate the money i sent.I rejected him Yesterday n sent him to his home packing.He can hardly do anything on bed.He cannt even satisfy a woman.His dick is small n cannt hardly erect.He has weakness in making a woman happy. Get me another more mature young  man who can handle a woman.Get a guy worth the hook up fee i sent you.I hve a son who is now 2yrs and I am single. I am luking for a resposible man who is also kenyn and. Let me knw if any interested. No games,no dishonesty.......i want a guy who can comfortbly handle issues without involving others. He must be a sexually fit like me,and have sexual vigour.. Am not desperate or after money coz i hav plenty for myself and my son n to sustain him, i just want to be involved with someone who isnt married before"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word“Bernice” to admin on+254706-179-745 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment