Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Nataline from Nakuru

''Hi admin ,i am Nataline here in Nakuru. .I am really not sure if I want to be exposed that I am looking for a young guy but i dont care of those who know what they shall say I know I have made the money to be classified as a sugar mummy and so I do not mind the title. I am here seeking a young guy who also knows how to have a nice time. I need someone very decent respectful that I would love to be seen with. Someone who knows how to behave in public and i promise to always make him happy.''


★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Nataline" to admin on +254706-179-745. serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

2 comments:

  1. Hey,I really don't know when this advert was to expire but would request to know kindly.
    Am in my thirties and interested in this lady Nataline.
    Incase it's expired, the I as still request to be notified of any available Sugarmummy ready for hook up.
    Regards,
    Abwao#0726614668

    ReplyDelete