Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Another Sugarlady from Meru,Chogoria Area

"Hello Admin 'My life is full of surprises, being on this site is one of them. I’m Christine Ntinyari from Meru Chogoria area, an attractive, vibrant independent lady up to have a good time with a young guy this weekend around Meru area, .i need a guy who is good in sex n who can make a woman happy in all ways,Hook me up with one who love women.He should be ready to stay with me in my house.I am always single with no man anywhere.I need someone who can do some.I would prefer someone with experience with elderly women" 


★•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Ntinyari" to admin on +254706-179-745 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

7 comments:

  1. Am in igoji near chogori na nataka mnishikanishe na ntiyali

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kinoti from kionyo,19yrs and interested

      Delete
  3. Robert from chogoria wants ntinyali or any other

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Ntinyari still available?if so am here for her,am Nick from kakamega but currently am in chogoria

    ReplyDelete