Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

I want a man who can make me laugh, who knows how to have fun with me

"Admin please post this for me My name is Josephine from Kinoo near Kikuyu here in South Nairobi. Literally, I am a saleslady with a big depot in town where i store goods imported mostly from China. I deal with all types of items starting from house equipments to office equipments. We offer the best services, anyway am not here to advertise my business, am here for a hook up. I am a cute lady, model size and weel groomed. I am social and well groomed. The best of all is my fashion taste. I am a very up to date lady despite my age, believe you mean, am the most beautiful lady in town. admin hook me up with that man and i will appreciate. " 


★•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Josephine" to admin on +254706-179-745 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual 

3 comments:

  1. hey, i am here whom you are searching for such a long time. i can be the man who fulfill your sexual desire with 100% Satisfaction in a relationship. please do contact me on gigoloontown@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO EVERYONE GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET THE BEST DATING AGENCY IN THE WORLD CONTACT US ON (+234 9085458667) Are you good in Bed? Do you really need a hookup with rich sexy Sugarmummy ,Daddy ,Lesbian or Gay that can change your life completely with money and influence, so get the opportunity to meet sugarmummies and sugardadies from all works of life, politicians, Bankers, Oil ladies, Directors, Gold dealers, Cash money ladies, Doctors, London Based willing to pay as much as $800 to $1,000 Dollar and in Naira N150,000 to #200,000 Naira per Night and get the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in the World. LAGOS, ABUJA, CALABAR, DELTA, ANAMBRA, PORT, IBADAN, RIVER, JOS, BENIN, ONDO, Benin Republic, Ghana, South Africa, UK, U.S.A, Dubai, Paris, Germany and some other countries, we have some rich sugarmummies and sugardaddies who are urgently looking for youngmen and youngladies to spend their Money on.Contact our Administrative Officer MR AKINDELE JOHNSON on (+234 9085458667 )OR (+1 732 395-7899) our email, happyhookup2016@gmail.com or facebook (AKINDELE ADEROJU JOHNSON)..APPROVED. (RC:127561)..MOTTO: FROM IMPOSSIBLE TO POSSIBILITIES

    ReplyDelete