Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Young Rich Sugarlady In Nakuru

"hello good people..I first salute the admin and his/her team.The other goes to all the fans who keep this page lively. Am excited about all this and fun i can confess i wanna be one of your members. My name is Maureen born and blend in Machakos county,but has relocated to Nakuru because of the nature of my job. Am a jovial woman and you rarely get me sad. I love photos thats why i attached many of them in my email message. I want a hook up to a mature man who knows how to handle a mature woman.He must have all the qualities every woman desires, TDH(Tall,Dark n Handsome) to complement other qualities like hardworking,cool,and smart in mind. He should be from Nakuru or Nairobi or any other area that would be easy to travel"


.★•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Maureen" to admin on +254706-179-745 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual 

No comments:

Post a Comment