Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

A YOUNG POOR GUY CONFIDENTLY SEEK SUGARMUMMY

A YOUNG POOR  GUY CONFIDENTLY SEEK SUGARMUMMY 

"Hi admin, am Morris Kiniua here at Githurai 45 where i live, 22 years old university  student at Kenyatta University. Please post this for me and let me know when u post.I am financially not good as our home has nothing .God has His own reason as I ma very good good in bed.My dick is 17 inches n do a very good job when it comes to satisfying a woman .I dont use drugs ,It is natural.i enjoy the company of sugar-mummies. I enjoy doing new styles   and being adventurous . am looking for sugarmummy or a working class sugarlady  who is honest. romantic, likes to have sex fun. must be 30 and above years of age. I need a sugarmummy who can feed me and i will spoil her at bed. also should have a nice round booty and nice boobs.My contact; 0703869945."


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Morris" to admin on +254706-179-745 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

2 comments:

  1. Hello .I am 23 years old,am a university student in second year. am tall dark and good looking.Am good in bed and fun to be with.am an out going person and adventures and also love visiting new places.I love being around mature mature women who know and value themselves thats y am here in search of a sugarmum who is loving and fun to be with. I'll make you feel a woman in every way possible as you wish and return you treat me righ and we will all be happy .looking forward to meeting anywoman who is intrested in having a young fun guy like me.Am ready and available anytime.My Number is 0711927736 call or whatsapp me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello .I am 23 years old,am a university student in second year at Daystar university. am tall dark and good looking.Am good in bed and fun to be with.Am an out going person and adventures and also love visiting new places.I love being around mature women who know and value themselves that's y am here in search of a sugar mummy who is loving and fun to be with. I'll make you feel a woman in every way possible as you wish and return you treat me right and we will all be happy .I love sex too.I have good long dick to keep u confortable and feel a woman in bed.I reside in umoja Donholm .looking forward to meeting any woman who is interested in having a young fun guy like me.Am ready and available anytime.My Number is 0711927736 call or whatsapp me.

    ReplyDelete