Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Sugarlady From Nakuru Seeks ANOTHER Sugarboy for relationship

Sugarlady From Nakuru Seeks ANOTHER Sugarboy for relationship

"hello good admin.....my name is madam Stella  from Nakuru... i have been connected before but the sugar boy that admin Sophie Mwakesi connected to me could not satisfy me well enough in bed.Additionally the guy does not know to behave on presence of a mature woman.Heis character is Childish.He is dirty n i dont like him at all all, so am back to get a new one from here, money is not the problem all i need is a loving and caring just to spend my money with and have good times. I am sometimes sexy , u know what i mean, i mean sometimes sexy when am in the mood and if u can cope with my sexual needs, then you can be
mine.. please if you know your are capable send  your details to admin n you will get connected to me.I dont care you are in this small country Kenya,I will get u wherever u r.Thanks"


★•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Stella" to admin on +254706-179-745 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

1 comment:

  1. I will not dissapoint u am ur guy,reach me on this number,0712963288

    ReplyDelete