Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Abena in Kasarani Nairobi area

















There are some guys here in facebook
,when they hit your inbox you u hate yourself for
sure.someone is askng silly
quetions forgetting i am mature woman 
who also to have my own young lover.....
"whats yo rilly names?wea
do u stay?married?U have kids??What
do u do for a livin?*and on and
on....this is a guy who wants a
relationship with u....but u wonder
why all these questions?why dnt you
come straight to the point and the rest
u ll come to learn as time goes
by.....men.....esp fb men u all sound
like stupid charactors...Why cannt you
come to the point and say what you want like i do here right now.My name is Abena Konadu,living in Kasarani Nairobi area.I am 33years old,once married but got out of marriage n now i am single.I am now feeling the necessity to have my own paid guy who is willing to be in a caual relationship with me.I need a serious person n not a joker.I am seriuos with this thing.He must b mature in thinking and behaviour.He must b a person who love women.


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word“Abena” to admin on +254707-391-930 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment