Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Pesh Nanjala,beautiful singleluhyia woman,from Busia Kenya,

"Hello,am Pesh Nanjala,from Busia Kenya,single,luhyia woman,beautiful and working with ,Am very rich and very down to earth.Do not get it wrong when i say am looking for a sugarboy to mean am desperate,NO am not,the only problem is getting time to huk myself up with one.am always occupied with job and running my businesses here in Busia.Am looking for a young guy from Nyanza or Western Kenya,to show me love and give me company.I am willing to give him financial support fully."


★•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Pesh" to admin on +254706-179-745 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

7 comments:

  1. Babe now how can I reach us am from Kisii and I don't know whether you can consider my age 52yrs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enter your comment...0711159009

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hi, thank you for this informative post. I like your site and your posts on your website. I just wanted to thank you and wish you good luck for your this work. Wish you more success.
    Social Media Marketing Services in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  4. hae am michael looking for a sugar mam if intrested kol me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi pesh am interested from busia(burumba) 0719247434 call + WhatsApp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi pesh am interested from busia(roadblock)+254714734982

    ReplyDelete