Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Fully Loaded Rich sugarmummy in Mombasa























"Hello Guys Am called Nicole,39yrs.Ilive in Mombasa  but i own a chain of businesses in Nairobi  so am always in Nairobi  and i also own a residential house in Lavington so when am inNairobi,am at home.I need a young guy who is hot for sex with me .just for fun.Am ready for an HIV blood test to any medical center/clinic,or hospital which the guy wants.Am ready to pay him whenever we meet (150dollars) per night of sex coz money is just not a problem to me.I need someone willing to b spoilt by an experienced elderly lady like me.Am ready to travel to any part of Kenya  and even to any country where the guy lives to meet him so if your ready for me just get my contacts from the Admin of this page and we talk. He should be between 20-30yrs,midium size&hight.Big n active dick will be good for me"


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word“Nicole” to admin on +254706-179-745  serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual 

3 comments: