Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-White Sugarlady In Kenya From UK























"Hi admin and your Kenyan funs? A link on Google  directed me to this hook up site of you n I got good stuff there.I got interested on trying this online hook up .For me Joytalino from UK but currently in Kenya for fun n adventure as a tourist till January next year when i will b leaving the country .I am a young lady at my 30 birthday ,working and finacially stable and i would wish to have a Kenyan African  guy of age above 18 and below 28 who can be with me accompanying me here,be my penpal and i will cater him in all his needs. I hood in Mombasa  town but i will in Nairobi,Nakuru,Eldoret and Kisumu soon as I tour the country.. Please i wish to get a nice good guy who know English for proper communication.Thanks n waiting to hear from you"


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word“ Joytalino” to admin on +254706-179-745 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

1 comment: