Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

YOUNG MUSLIM LADY SEEKS SOMEONE TO IMPREGNATE HER

''Hi admin n all guys? are a guy who is good in bed,
can keep secret,do u have love Muslim ladies,
do u love something discrete if so then
 tell admin to give you my number and 
i am serious.Admin I have my personal
 private  problem i would wish you assist 
me to overcome please.I am single business
 lady who is now divorced imagine.I 
confronted with my husband for cheating
 case last years n unfortunately we had to 
leave each other.I am now single and not
 intending to get married again.Marriage is 
hectic n i dont even miss it again. I am not
interested in family commitments, I
am in search of a serious guy to impregnate me
 I am seriously in  need my own baby.
Get me a guy who is ready to have me a baby from him.I will have to do anything and everything to get one.Even if i am 
single i need my own baby.Get me a guy who can
 impregnate a lady to give one.I am now 29years.HIV test will b  a must.I live in Langata Nairobi.He can b from anywhere,i will pay the fare if he is willing wooiye. "



★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Habiba Mohammed" to admin on +254706-179-745. serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

3 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Jack from Thika and I like your proposal. Text, whatsapp or call this no so we can get to know a little more about each other 0711204309

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i am here whom you are searching for such a long time. i can be the man who fulfill your sexual desire with 100% Satisfaction in a relationship. please do contact me on gigoloontown@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete