Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

A Young Lady seeks a fuckmate























"Hi admin I am Stella-Ann , financially un-stable n a student at one of the local colleges here in Mombasa town.I want a man who is serious n can sustain for sexual feed. I dont want any serious relationship.just something casual just to enjoy life with no string attached n make my school life abit easier to lead. Please this is for those who are serious and love to have fun with a student who is not contaminated with any man .I need to be hooked with a serious African guy within my reach. just let him knows all i want from his relations,love,company n care .Our relatioship will b just casual no string attached relationship just to enjoy n hv fun with hiv status check being a must requirement for both of us.I will cahrge him from 2k per whole night riddled with sex enjoyments either at his home or wherever.Yaah not expensive,I have tp swallow my pride n charge him that as i will have to part my two legs away to make him happy"

For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word“Stella-Ann” to admin on +254706-179-745 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment