Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Sugarmummy In Karen

Hi guys!I am Alice am trying this online hook up for the first tym to get my own guy.. I’m single and independent with a successful business history, I am wealthy woman not becoz of ma effort but because of the wealth my late father left for me n I never bothered myself getting married. I have a a mansion house in Karen area Nairobi. ma only young daughter is in USA for academic reasons but she visits me when on holiday. ..All that I am looking for is one good guy who is mature and who can sexually thrill a loaded woman like me,give her an active sex that will make her feel like a young lady . It is sometimes necessary as a woman to be sexually spoilt once in a while in life by a young sexually fit guy n that why I am here seeking one. I badly need a dude who I will call mine who will always available whenever i need a service when sexual ma sexual need arises just to kill my sexual appetite whenever it arises.He must b serious n not jokers please."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Alice" to admin on +254706-179-745 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment