Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Rich Kenyan Business Sugarlady In Dubai but in Kenya

"Hello guys,am Hellen Awour ,40yrs old sugarlady .I have been working and staying in Dubai one of the largest cities in  United Arab Emirates  and am now  back in my rural  home In Kisumu.I wish u get me two serious guys for realtionship.One must be local here in Kisumu who will be with me for the time being i will here till FEB next year n another one who should from Dubai when i go back there .I will be staying in my house with only house help .Well,i know am now old but as anormal woman,i feel i should get a man of at least my age or not less than 30yrs and i settle down with him.Not kidding,but for comfort,companion,love,and fun so that i can enjoy my money well.I dont mind whether the man is poor because the 20yrs i have lived in theDubai ,i have been working and earning salary every month,meaning am financially more than stable.What i want is aman's love and company and i don't mind even if he also has kids like me if they are not more than three,he can come along with them and am ready to take care of them as my real own kids.He should be presentable coz am also cute.Ask the Admin for my contacts if interested in me."


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word“Hellen” to admin on+254714-087-586 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

2 comments: