Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Rich Divorced Sugarmummy In Nairobi

''Well I am really a sugar mummy as now i feel i am now old enough to b called so. I am 39 years old and single and really I do  I am a sugar mummy. I am looking for someone who will really be interested in me. My name is Alicia . . I am working with an I.T  Company here in Nairobi  and I am doing extremely very well there. I thank God at least I can afford to buy my own accommodation n the business is doing very welll,only that i am divorced from my lovely husband. I love my work and in my free time I do a lot of exercise. I love looking fit, beautiful and very sexy. I do watch movies and listen to music but I know I have most of my fun time exercising and always been fit.Get me a good guy who is serious for relationship''


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word“Alicia” to admin on +254714-087-586 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

3 comments:

  1. hey, i am here whom you are searching for such a long time. i can be the man who fulfill your sexual desire with 100% Satisfaction in a relationship. please do contact me on gigoloontown@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Kim 33 in age slim brown 🤎 0746509983

    ReplyDelete