Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Sugarmummy seek a fuckmate

"Hello ma guys ! First of all, I would like to present myself. My name is Angela Mutuku from Machakos but currently in Mombasa where i do have my own personal job since I  graduated from the university. I am a single lady at the age of 30 years  never married to any man nor have any child .I am looking best sugar boy for me who can accept to be with me for fun before i get narried. I dont acre of the color,tribe,size but let him have good sized dick n be good in bed.He must be capable of satisfying a willing sexually hot Kamba lady."


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Angela" to admin on+254707-391-930 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

2 comments: