Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Mary-Ann Seeks SugarDaddy

"Admin style up n get me a rich man of ma own around Nairobi.I am so much worried of where i can get a real rich man ready to have a nice time with a lady of class.I Mary Ann,a student in a college around Nairobi,just in need of a sugardaddy who is driving n  have lot of cash to spoil me.I dont want hustlers,they are very many n everywhere just disturbing n wasting ma time.i dont have their time.I need a mature man who gonna enjoy ma fruit at a great fee.He should b aware of how to treat a lady for fun"


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word “Mary-Ann ” to admin on +254714-087-586 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment