Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

- Kenyan Business Sugarlady In Qatar

"Hello Admin, I need to praise you guys for what you are doing out there . It is extremely good n commendable as this help us we hot ladies in need of something extra. I love the way people yu come come clean to hook us. I know it is really not easy for u pple doing this bearing in mind the many critics n arrogant pessismistic pple who rises criticizing this but you have been trying and credit should be given where credit is due.. I am from east of great Thika Town where ma rural home is. I am Ezra Muringi  30years and a single  businesswoman here in Qatar, a place called Doha  but i regularly visit Kenya for business reason. .The simple fact I wish to disclose is that I am looking for a young man  from your page who can properly relate with me as his lovely lover.He can either b from Kenya or Qatar no problem.I will be in Kenya in one week time. I am looking for someone who can give me love and enjoy life with . I am someone who is rich and wealthy and who can afford to pay for the finer things in life for a good guy.Please I need only serious guy.I am very serious on this thing
Thanks a lot and hope to hear from a good guy really very soon"


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Ezra " to admin on +254714-087-586 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

1 comment:

  1. I Am Almost Approaching 18 And Requesting You To Be The First One To Break My Virginity With Your Sweet And Nice Pussy

    ReplyDelete