Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-A Muslim Sugarlady

"Hello My name is Aafreen, a Muslim sugarlady from Eastleigh but originally from  from Mombasa ,I got  to your platform when on Facebook n i got so much interested in getting my own private lover for discrete relationship around Nairobi. i am in need of a young african mature-minded and presentable guy for a discrete affair coz i have been single for a long period of time to the extent of not enjoying my money .I have all it takes to keep my own younger love.I am a renowned business lady in Eastleigh were i have several imported new clothes stores.i have been told all it takes to keep one a young guy that knows what it takes to love,a guy that is willing to love unconditionally i am in turn ready to take good care of him financially and show him lots of love he should be loyal,obedient and matured.I want someone who can love a woman n who is not tribal at all.I guy who can perfectly match with a muslim lady.someone who love having fun with a lady.i will treat him well"


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Aafreen" to admin on +254714-087-586 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooked up or still? Coz i am inn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 26 years old I lam an Asian I would love to hook up I keep you satisfied I have no interest in money

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amadou Ali Lagos Nigeria
    07083737841

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am Yussif from Ghana and work with the aviation. Am God fearing, hard working, romantic, understanding,and caring. I would to meet a lady who really understands what a man want, and I would do all what to make a woman feel happy always. Mail ( surfwin_22@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My is mohammed am from Kenya i willing that chance to bring it into relationship insha'allah karim

      Delete
  6. am hassan from kenya 07968006666

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am Hass in Nairobi 0743582638

    ReplyDelete
  8. My name Hajj Qaximy,25 yrs am ready to bring buck your emotions....Ready to mingle with,From Mtwapa

    ReplyDelete