Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Hilda Kituko From Thika

"Hello guys am Hilda Kituko From Thika where i work in ma own privately owned company as a designer.I need a hook up from you guys. I am woman who need love and care  from a serious guy who i will be having fun with when free.I love guy with passion especially who are serious with ladies.I will him good and care. I am not married but I do not want heads to turn when I pass because they saw my picture online. Please admin i am seriously in need of a serious dude for fun around Thika,Nairobi,Kenol or any where reachable.Hiv test i say is a must before any bedly act for leisure."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Hilda" to admin on+254707-391-930 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

2 comments:

  1. Ihave been trying to reach you people idont knw if ihave gotten you today am ready to give my dick to you at any time ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hilda, did u get wat u were looking for plz ? If not plz am there for u. Lives inThika & get me thro' 0734 933022,plz .

    ReplyDelete