Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Britney,Dubai-Kenya Importer



"Hello there admin n ur fans ...am Britney  34yrs single sugarlady from Dubai but currently in Nairobi town .I am very much interested in a young man who is mature and straight for dating and romance, he should know how to relate with an young woman like me and how to make love to a woman happy.I am originally from Dubai but currently in Nairobi for a business.I do my importation business between Kenya and Dubai.Get me a mature minded person from either country n i will b alright. if interested let the admin know so that u can be hooked with me.If i happens u r far,I will pay the travelling expenses"


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word “ Britney ” to admin on  +254714-087-586 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am moses, a resident of Nairobi embakasi area. i am mature and understanding i would love and like to pamper you in every way and am extra hot in bed .chooose me and you will never regret.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, i am here whom you are searching for such a long time. i can be the man who fulfill your sexual desire with 100% Satisfaction in a relationship. please do contact me on gigoloontown@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete